Thursday 3 September 2009

Back Again

Yeah I'm still here. Until just a few days ago it was a close run thing though. But, bizarre as it seems, I now have someone who relies on me as much as I do her. Hard as it is for me to understand, I know it would probably destroy her if anything did happen to me. Frankly I'm mystified by what she sees in me. I'm a middle aged (that's being generous to myself), broken wreck of a man that's no use to anyone.

Hmm, didn't mean to start with this self pitying malarkey. I did intend to fill in a little of what's been happening over the last few weeks. But now it all seems like too much effort. I will end with some good news though, and special praise for our landlord. When it looked like we would have to move for financial reasons, the landlord asked us how much we'd like him to drop the rent to! Not having to move again has lifted a big weight from my shoulders. Thank you Mr Landlord, my faith in humanity is restored.

No comments: